My Terms of Service
Last Updated: September 24, 2023
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS By accessing or using drseanalexander.com (the “Website”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service (“TOS”). If you do not agree to these TOS, please do not use the Website.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE (a) You must be at least 18 years old to use this Website. (b) You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. (c) You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website’s operation or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. (d) You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Website or any systems or networks connected to the Website.
3. DISCLAIMER (a) The information and content on this Website are provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk. (b) The Website owner and its contributors make no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials contained on this Website. (c) Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, and you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (a) All content and materials on this Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and software, are the property of Sean Alexander PA or its content suppliers and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. (b) You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, or transmit any content on this Website without prior written consent from [Your Business].
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY (a) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Sean Alexander PA and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of the Website. (b) Sean Alexander PA shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the content on the Website or for any actions taken in reliance on such content.
6. MODIFICATIONS I reserve the right to modify or update these TOS at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website after any such modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised TOS.
7. GOVERNING LAW These TOS are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION For any questions or concerns about these TOS, please contact us by [BOOKING A CONSULTATION] with me.